Are you looking for CD packaging or DVD packaging ideas? Sales Packaging Inc. offers a huge number of options when it comes to CD packaging and DVD packaging. It can be as simple as an undecorated clear vinyl pocket or as elaborate as a bound book with attached media trays to hold multiple CD’s or DVD’s. The decoration processes are almost as many as the construction options that we offer.
Some of the simple options that we offer for your CD packaging or DVD packaging project are:
Each of the above products can be customized with decoration. Please contact us today to discuss which processes such as silk screening, pad printing, hot stamping, laser etching, blind debossing, or four color process anodizing would best fit your needs and product choice.
Sales Packaging Inc. also offers a huge number of options for custom CD packaging and DVD packaging in a variety of constructions and materials such as:
- Coated and uncoated paper stocks for CD / DVD sleeves, software boxes, folders, tote boxes, etc. To see more of our paper CD packaging and DVD packaging capabilities, click here
- Corrugated boxes and mailers
- Turned edge folders, binders and boxes
- Polyethylene or polypropylene for cases, binders, or boxes To see more of our poly CD packaging and DVD packaging capabilities, click here
- Vinyl & Turned edge albums with thermoformed trays
- Molded plastic trays
Our many years of experience in custom packaging solutions will enable us to determine the construction, material, and decoration options that best suit your needs. We can even provide CD or DVD replication and fulfillment if needed. Contact us now so that we can start working on your CD packaging or DVD packaging project today.
Pictured above are some paper CD packaging and DVD packaging options as well as some turned edge CD packaging options.
Pictured above are some paper, polypropylene, and polyethylene CD packaging and DVD packaging options as well as some turned edge CD packaging options